BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 30, 2009

tomoro will be going to Ipoh..


less blogging nowadays...because im lazy...too lazy..

Rain rain rain...makes me feel more moody.
tomoro will be going to ipoh with DPR 2 friends to celebrate ah sun and ah long birthday..
happy birthday to both first of all ^^

im skipping class for P.O.P
but will try to get the notes from friends..

why nowadays my mine always think something that is negative?
im emo-ing nowadays..
you do see my smile..
my heart is bleeding..

who knows?
hahax.here is the only place i can speak it out what is my feeling..
maybe nobody is reading my blog too..
hahax.

sigh..
one more sem...
graduate..
what should i do...?work?study?
so fast need to fast the world...
im actually prepared....

sigh...
human does not perfect.....
what to do...?this is human...cant change...

friends are getting far and far then me..everyone seems have their problems too...
actually i knw the causes...but i just cant type it or speak it out..coz is on my mind and locked forever..make me have some kind of stereotype to something..

who can i speak to?
Goodnite earth......

0 comments: