BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 2, 2009

happy lantern festival..@.@

is good to have celebration..
especially have a family together..sitting on the chair that outside the garden..enjoying the fragrance tea with a our chinese tradition mooncake..how enjoy is it?

i will celebrate with my special one
happy to have celebration together..
i will appreciate so much...really. ^^
you always accompany me no matter what...
you support me...
you care about me..
you love me....
sometimes u angry because of me..sorry so much that i want to say...i really didt have the intention to hurt you...

now the moon is so round...
the lantern hanging around the garden..

thank you my parents..
thank you my friends...
thank you my coursemate..
thank you my didi ><
thank you my mei mei
thank you my jie jie
thank you my gor gor
thanks to everyone...

and the last one is...
wish "chang er and wu gang can be happy together.."
and the last..

HAPPY MOONCAKE/LANTERN FESTIVAL to all of you ^^

0 comments: