BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 8, 2009

suprise~happy birthday to me..

erm..
nw..yook wun go back and joey back hometown at the early morning 4am><
me,crystal, cherry,kylie and my di di go to shopping around teluk intan ^^

shop around.they buy alot of things ^^ happy happy ^^
Receive another gift from hui lim ,zi tian and kam ling..thanks alot ^^
i will be appreciate it alot..
will upload the photos here tomorrow

back to kampar..rain miao miao and woof woof ><
cant celebrate =(
i thought that is the end of my birthday celebration ><

but is not..
we go ghany to celebrate..
with yook,kit,long,crystal,penny,rabbit,li ying..

my group members all come to dataran and celebrate with me^^
it was a shock and its out of my expectation ><
thanks alot for the chocolate banana cake ^^

receive another gift from li ying and syberia
get doraemon pillow.haha very cute^^ love it very much ^^
thanks for my group 7 ^^ i do very happy ^^

0 comments: