BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

y1 sem 1 finish..2 more sems to go..


so fast...already pass ya..
remember first time i step to this college..i were taking information system engineering..
but..
i knw this not suitable for me..so i change course to Mass communication in PR..

nw im already in year 2...and its end for sem1..sem2 will begin in one week time from nw..
shit..im getting older...but..i learn alot of things from here..thanks to my coursemate and college friends too..you all bring me alot of experience,joyful,happiness, and sad too...

Maybe u will think me im looks so childish..act so childish..
but...in my heart is not..my thinking is probably matured...jst sometimes i will be childish...
but..good to have childish also..so that human will not so easily old..(what a theories ==)

i so miss my coursemate and my friends..but do they miss me ? lolx... i dont knw...^_^
maybe not maybe yes..but..the answer is not important for me..because..i do miss u all
wish for my exam result will just pass...not hope for distinction or merit..but just a pass..is enough for me.. ^_^
good luck DPR and my college friends..i do miss you all ><

0 comments: