BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

memories....

e
PS
from Sem 1..
i in to TARC...
alone..
so lonely..
no friends....
but..
im trusted myself..my life will be totally different than before...
i still remember..
i was the S.U on PPS...
im so happy...
thanks to Ckg. Aniah..
without ur help..i wont done it so smoothly..



im goin to NS...
nice..but..
sick terrible..
almost die on the hospital..
i cried the whole day on hospital..
my families not come to visit me..
i thought im really gone...
but..nw..
i was came out from NS ady...
become healthier once again..

i work at The shoe department of The store...
wat a work..
just one hour for RM2..80..
wat a salary~~






nw i was graduate from Secondary school..
the first step in step in the TARC..
i feel so nervous..
no body accompany me..
sad..
but i get to knw more friends after i come in to Tarc
Group 17..
my orientation groups..
nice groups,friendly..warm..
Qi Xin and Ken were our GF and AGF
i promise myself that i want to be like them..
To be GF or AGF on orientation week..
nice Group 17~~!!!

Actually my course is in CIT..
but i realise that..
that is nt my interest anyway..
so i in to DPR
...
DPR huh..?
is on Mass Communication...
i dont knw hw to explain..
the first impression to me..
seems everything is fine..
but..
getting longer..
actually is very tough course that wat i though..
get to knw more friends on DPR..
they seems nice...
good To knw them all...
but..
there are still something missing..
i really donno wat is the thing that were missing..
maybe is just my false thinking?

<<>
tired ady..
sleepy ..
plus moody..

0 comments: